Harlan Ellison Goes to Hollywood
August 18th, 2013 reset - +
In his first public appearance in years, the famed author and raconteur stops by Sweeny Todd's Barber Shop for a haircut and fields questions at Los Feliz's La Luz de Jesus Gallery.
Produced and edited by James Simenc
- [VIDEO] Lillian Faderman, "My Mother's Wars"
- [VIDEO] Sammy Harkham, Everything Together
- [VIDEO] Jonathan Kirsch, "The Short, Strange Life of Herschel Grynszpan"
- [VIDEO] Maggie Shipstead, "Astonish Me"
- [VIDEO] Walter Mosley, "Little Green"
- [VIDEO] Rob Roberge, "The Cost of Living"
- [VIDEO] Mary Otis, "Yes, Yes, Cherries"
- [VIDEO] Mary Jo Bang, "The Bride of E"
- [VIDEO] Tom Bissell and The Perks of Being a Dilettante
- [VIDEO] Dan Fante, "Point Doom"
- [VIDEO] Denis Wood, "Everything Sings: Maps for a Narrative Atlas"
- [VIDEO] Marisa Silver on her latest, "Mary Coin"
- [VIDEO] Aleksandar Hemon on his latest "The Book of My Lives"
- Nalo Hopkinson at UCR Writers Week 2013 [VIDEO]
- Pankaj Mishra on his latest "From the Ruins of Empire" [VIDEO]
- Tod Goldberg at UCR Writers Week 2013 [VIDEO]
- David Lynch on His Favorite Photographs